8.20.2006

Moving

So...I'm really struggling with this whole question of moving. Troy and I spent the whole day today fixing up the master bath and one wall in our bedroom. It looks so good now, but it's bittersweet because we are fixing it up to put it on the market, possible for someone else to enjoy. I love this little house, even though I am not crazy about living in Nashville. I don't know.....I think the more time that goes by, I am going to question myself on this whole move thing more and more. The more time that goes by the more I'm wondering if maybe I could be okay staying here in for a little while longer. But, then I remember what a great opportunity waits for me in Phoenix, and I stuggle with the choice.

On another note, I test drove the new Volswagen GTI this weekend, and I think I'm in love. And that's a lot for me to say because I never get excited about cars. It's so cute....check it out...I love the plaid seats!

http://www.vw.com/gti/index.html

I'm thinking about getting one of the 4-doors coming out in October. Need to trade in my gas-guzzling Explorer. $240/month in gas....what?

Hope you all had a good weekend.

Trace...good luck with bringing the peanut into the world! I thought about you all day today and can't wait to meet him. Nicholas? Tyler?

Kristin

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

huh...at least you don't budget $1000/month in gas like i do...ugh i leave for phx again on wednesday am...soooo sick of traveling!

KristinMilner said...

Oh my gosh, can't believe you are going back again! I am a total homebody too now...but I guess you could be going to a worse place. At least you know your way around! $1,000/month? I bet a lot of that is a business expense though, right?

Anonymous said...

dude my 'trainer' said plan on studying in excess of 5 hours a night, and not sleeping more than 6...while we are in phx...let me also add that it is over the weekend....why do they keep stealing my weekends away :-(. oh and yeah the company takes care of the car...not the gas...so in some ways i win...ugh...