8.24.2006

Recurring Dreams

I have this recurring dream that is making me crazy. I'm at the Sugarbush horse show in Waitsfield, VT and my horse is always in it's stall when I get there. I try and try to get it tacked up and take it out to ride, but it always acts REALLY crazy, kicking, biting, rearing.....and sometimes it gets hurt and starts bleeding. Then, at some point in this process, it always gets loose and takes off across the show grounds. I've gotten the horse backa few times, but most of the time I don't. And in some of the dreams, there are really intense storms that blow through. Anyway, they always leave me with this awful feeling when I wake up because they are so disturbing. I have no idea what they mean...???

On another note....is it fall yet? It's my favorite time of year. Sweaters, boots, jackets, scarves.....and I think some of it stems back to the fall finals.....was always my favorite and most exciting time of year, personally and competitively. I miss the focus and drive that I had with my riding.


Kristin

No comments: